Get Free Affordable Texas Auto Insurance Quotes
Choose From Over 12 Well Known Texas Auto Insurance Providers.
Click Here for a Quick Auto Insurance Quote
- Met life
- Bristol West
- And More
Selecting an Auto Insurance Company in Texas
According to the Auto Insurance Information Institute, Texas is among the top 5 most expensive states for auto insurance rates. Selecting an Independent Texas Insurance Agency– also known as an insurance broker – who has access to the product of multiple auto insurance companies, and therefore has no vested interest in selling you a policy from one particular company, is a wise decision
Serving Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, El Paso, San Antonio, Plano, Amarillo, Galveston, Waco, Corpus Christi, Brownsville and all throughout the State of Texas for all your Texas auto insurance coverage needs. From liability auto insurance to full coverage auto insurance or just liability with uninsured motorist and road side assistance coverage.
Additionally, in the case that the car you are driving is uninsured by the owner or if the owner has accidentally allowed their insurance policy to lapse, your Texas non-owner insurance will protect you from incurring heavy financial and legal repercussions in the event of an accident.
Because the rates tend to be higher for this type of policy, you should make sure you compare rate quotes with and Independent agency like ABC Insurance Services to make sure that you find the best Texas auto insurance policy possible.
Why do you need auto insurance in Houston Texas?
It’s really all about protecting yourself financially.
- If you’re in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you’re worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.
Protect yourself and your family:
- Liability Coverage – typically helps protect you for damages to others if you’re at fault in a covered accident.
- Medical Payments Coverage – typically helps provide payment for your reasonable and necessary medical treatment for bodily injury caused by a covered accident.
- Underinsured/Uninsured Motorist Coverage – typically helps protect you for covered damage caused by drivers who don’t have auto insurance or don’t carry enough auto insurance.
- Personal Injury Protection – typically pays for your medical expenses regardless of who is at fault.
Protect your car
- Collision Coverage – typically helps pay to repair your insured car after a covered accident.
- Comprehensive Coverage – typically helps pay for covered damages to your insured car resulting from a peril other than a collision, such as theft, windstorm or flood, to name a few.
- Rental and Towing – typically pays for rental or towing expenses due to an accident.
Affordable Auto Insurance for all Texas residents