Low-Cost Auto Insurance in Houston, Austin, Dallas and Fort Worth, San Antonio and More.
At ABC Insurance Services we believe all people should have access to affordable car insurance. Whether you have an excellent driving record or poor driving record, the agents at ABC Auto Insurance are ready to help you find Texas car insurance that fits your needs and budget. We compare car insurance rates from multiple companies to find you the best coverage at the best price.
High-Risk Auto Insurance at an Affordable Price
ABC Auto Insurance can help you find affordable car insurance in Texas, regardless of your driving record. Even if you’ve had tickets, an accident, or DUI, ABC Auto Insurance will work with you to find auto insurance that doesn’t cost a fortune. We specialize in helping high-risk drivers get affordable auto insurance and can do the same for you—even if you’ve been turned down by other insurance companies.
Why Choose ABC Auto Insurance?
Since 1988, thousands of Texans have purchased insurance through ABC Insurance Services. Beyond our industry expertise, our customers choose us again and again because we offer:
- Friendly service. Our automobile insurance specialists take the time to work with you to find a policy that matches your needs and budget. We are dedicated to providing you with personal service so you can relax knowing you’re being taken care of.
- Affordable plans. Because we have the freedom to shop your policy with many different carriers, we are able to provide lower rates than the larger direct insurers.
- Variety. There is no “one size fits all” when it comes to insurance. We have a variety of policies to meet your unique preferences and circumstances. Multi-policy, multi-automobile, good driver, and student discounts are just some of the options we offer.
- Efficiency. Your time is valuable. Our agents can get you set up with an insurance policy in no time. You can receive a quote, compare, buy, and print your insurance card in just minutes.
- Plans for drivers who are hard to insure. Do you have tickets, accidents, or a DUI on your record? No problem. We have helped many people in similar circumstances find a great policy at a reasonable price.
Get a Free Texas Car Insurance Quote Today:
If you’re looking for cheap auto insurance in Texas, you’ve come to the right place. The advice of ABC automobile insurance specialists will help you to find the best policy for you and your family. Request a quote online by filling out our quote form at the top of the page or by giving us a call at (800) 374-9227
There are other types of auto insurance in Texas, like Non-Owners auto insurance is an insurance policy designed to provide drivers that don’t actually own a vehicle with the state-required minimum liability insurance. SR-22 Auto insurance, if you know you are required to get SR 22 insurance but you don’t own a car, you will still need to get insurance in order to have your Texas driver’s license reinstated. Likewise, a Texas non-owner insurance policy is required to legally drive another person’s car. A Texas non-owner insurance policy from ABC Insurance Services will provide you with Texas liability insurance coverage for any vehicle that you are driving (Except household cars).
It is important to remember that a Texas non-owner insurance policy is used as secondary insurance in the event of an accident. The insurance of the car’s owner will be used first, and your non-owner policy will kick in to cover any damages beyond that primary coverage. A non-owner policy only provides coverage for the car that you hit, not the car that you are driving.
We at ABC Insurance Services are serving Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, El Paso, San Antonio, Plano, Amarillo, Galveston, Waco, Corpus Christi, Brownsville and all throughout the State of Texas.
Additionally, in the case that the car you are driving is uninsured by the owner or if the owner has accidentally allowed their insurance policy to lapse, your Texas non-owner insurance will protect you from incurring heavy financial and legal repercussions in the event of an accident. Because the rates tend to be higher for this type of policy, you should make sure you compare rate quotes with and Independent agency like ABC Insurance Services to make sure that you find the cheapest Texas non-owner policy possible.